New NAA Magazine is OUT!!!

General discussion and guidelines
MikeB

Re: New NAA Magazine is OUT!!!

Post by MikeB » Wed May 14, 2014 16:41

David,
Well, I'm about two months shy of 75. Hoping to finish the Chief while I still have my facilities :roll: , although a friend of mine just finished his RV12 in about 9 months and he's just over 80 so guess it's possible.
Middletown is on my radar list at this point.
Mike

David Johnson

Post by David Johnson » Wed May 14, 2014 18:39

Mike, I really am the Baby of the crowd. You are almost as old as Joe A.!!! Anyway, we all gotta just keep going forward no matter what. Hope to finally meet you at Middletown. If you get there, I am kinda undersized. Just a little guy... We will look for you. David J.

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea » Wed May 14, 2014 20:08

David Johnson wrote:Mike, I really am the Baby of the crowd. You are almost as old as Joe A.!!! Anyway, we all gotta just keep going forward no matter what. Hope to finally meet you at Middletown. If you get there, I am kinda undersized. Just a little guy... We will look for you. David J.
"Undersized" my rear end.... like Tater is a runt! :)

Paul Agaliotis

Post by Paul Agaliotis » Wed May 14, 2014 20:14

David,
I'm glad to see that the Nutrisystem worked for you. My diet didn't go so well for me. Instead of stopping when I was full, I stop when I'm tired.
See you at Middletown, gotta go the microwave just went off....
Paul
Mailing Adress : Paul Agaliotis 2060 E. San Martin, San Martin,Calif. 95046

David Johnson

Post by David Johnson » Thu May 15, 2014 09:51

Oh Crap Paul! I am only 1/8th of a ton +30. I use a different scale now! Doc always wanted to know why my right arm was so much bigger than my left. Told him I could not keep my hands out of my pants. It was really from eating exercise. Glad you are coming to Middletown. We will look for you. Be Good! David J.

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea » Thu May 15, 2014 10:39

Now David, from what I heard, its you keeping your hands out of the girls pants, but hey, thats a couple of steps up from that sheep! :)

David Johnson

Post by David Johnson » Sat May 17, 2014 10:44

Guys & Gals, I know we kinda strayed away from subject on this thread. I am sure Craig, Joe, and Brian would be grateful for any stories that could be submitted for the newsletter. I love to see restoration stories with lots of photos! David J./Jasper GA

MikeB

Post by MikeB » Sat May 17, 2014 14:20

I have an article I've written on installing the 0200 via the Buzz Wagner STC that could be submitted. Might be worth it to put in the magazine for anyone who might be interested but I agree with David I like technical stuff, restoration information and projects. By the way, Gordy Westphal from Minnesota flew in this morning with his beautifully restored Champ with a C90 engine. That plane is an award winner if I ever saw one.
Mike