Chief Window Channel

Parts for Aeronca airplanes for sale
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MikeB

Chief Window Channel

Post by MikeB » Wed Sep 17, 2014 20:37

Ok! On to the next crisis on the Chief project. The door sliding (somewhat :? ) windows on my Chief project amount to two pieces of .090 plexiglass riding in some weatherstripping. I guess it works 'somewhat' but looking at Mark Peterson's pictures on the Chief thread above it's obvious that there should be an aluminum channel for the windows to slide in along with a 'edging' around the plexiglass sliding windows. Looks like a much better system. My question does anyone have any good used or new old stock window channels and edging? Old windows, anything???? etc.?? I'm not sure it's possible to manufacture these parts.
Thanks
Mike

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable