Wood props for sale!!

Parts for Aeronca airplanes for sale
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
joea
Site Admin

Wood props for sale!!

Post by joea » Sat May 16, 2015 16:43

Ok folks, have some wooden props for four cylinder Continental aircraft for sale. The last one is mine and the other two belong to a local IA.

~~~~~

Sensenich wooden prop for sale.

70 DK 40

Brand new in the box, never used

Asking $1675

Does not come with but available flanged prop hub. $75 and bolts are $8 each if needed. Sold with prop only.

~~~~~

Flottorp wooden prop for sale

72 A 48

Used but in good condition

Does not come with but available flanged prop hub. $75 and bolts are $8 each if needed. Sold with prop only.

~~~~~

Sensenich wooden prop for sale

74 FK 49

In like new condition just out of the overhaul shop. Would like to get $1200 for it but...

bob turner

Re: Wood props for sale!!

Post by bob turner » Mon May 18, 2015 23:14

What's a flanged prop hub? If it is that thing that bolts to the taper crankshaft, that is a good deal. If it is just the plate, maybe I should eBay mine.

joea
Site Admin

Re: Wood props for sale!!

Post by joea » Mon May 18, 2015 23:32

bob turner wrote:What's a flanged prop hub? If it is that thing that bolts to the taper crankshaft, that is a good deal. If it is just the plate, maybe I should eBay mine.
Was talking about the adapter that goes on a flanged model crankshaft that the prop bolts to.

Yes its a good deal and thats what he wants as long as it goes with the prop.

Joe A

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable