7FC TRI-TRAVELER

Photos of our airplanes, hopefully Aeronca but if not so be it!
SFC Hiatt

7FC TRI-TRAVELER

Post by SFC Hiatt » Thu Apr 23, 2009 21:36

Thanks to Ed Jones here in Ponca City, Oklahoma. I have been able to fly again....Photo taken today while out having fun!

pilotspeedo

Re: 7FC TRI-TRAVELER

Post by pilotspeedo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 15:51

You sure have a nice Champion Tri-Traveler to fly in. I have enjoyed flying mine.
Chuck

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea » Sat Apr 17, 2010 19:01

Chuck,

Do you have a bigger photo of the plane to post? Looks nice!

Chris is over in Iraq serving our country right now in the Army. We are all hoping that he returns soon to make some more videos of flying the Tri-Champ for us!

Joe A

SFC Hiatt

Post by SFC Hiatt » Sat Apr 17, 2010 23:22

Chuck, there are more pics of this Tri-Champ on the web than leave it to beaver re-runs on late night tv. Just google N7480B or go to www.photobucket.com and search author SFCHiatt.

I would send you some directly but the bandwith here in Baghdad leaves a little to be desired. Glad you enjoy the plane, It's a real joy to fly in all conditions.

pilotspeedo

Post by pilotspeedo » Sun Apr 18, 2010 17:02

Thanks for the tips. I will check out some of the other images in photobucket.com. Wow! Baghdad...you are a long way from home. What is that about 10 hours difference in time from Central Time? I bet you miss the Tri-Traveler. When I can't fly for a few days, I really miss it. It's my weekly fix to aviation happiness (even though it does have a nose wheel). I hear you already, Joe.

Your group here seems to be real friendly and helpful. I have a few more aviation photos on my web site at:

http://www.chuckspeed.com/Eagles/Eagles_Aerodrome.html
Chuck

SFC Hiatt

Post by SFC Hiatt » Mon Apr 19, 2010 01:38

I'm eight hours ahead of my family in Oklahoma and yes I miss flying low and slow. Technology today is increadible, I video conference with my family almost every day. "Almost" like I'm not on the other side of the planet.