Must Sell Aeronca 1950 "Sedan" -My AGE catches up.

Aeronca Sedan Airplanes
GWMATLAMS@aol.com

Must Sell Aeronca 1950 "Sedan" -My AGE catches up.

Post by GWMATLAMS@aol.com » Wed Feb 02, 2005 15:48

:cry:

1950 SEDAN FOR "SALE" ..... Almost NEW ! MUST SELL. T.T.S.N. 427.00

It's a SAD Day.... . As the owner, I have completely restored my 1950 - "Sedan", by Master A & P Technicians, from the frame outward...... . AIRFRAME & *ENGINE completely Majored. It's a beauty..... a REAL JOY to FLY. * Engine O/H'd by a certified T.C.M. shop.

33 UpGrades..... brings Aircraft up to 2004 Standards.

For more than 17 Yrs., 11 Mo's., & 27 Days we labored to prepare this aircraft to FLY..... and that it did..... and exceptionally well. for 3 1/2 Hrs..

What is SAD about all of this is I have not been able to Re-Qualify (Bi-Annual) to fly it.

You See... I am a 76 year old man, and the skill to do same have fallen aside..... . Since the iniatial Flight, I have, with a Certified Flight instructor, flown the aircraft to obtain my private license current. It has NOT happened.

So I've decided to SELL IT.

Aircraft Hangered in Southern California - at Fullerton Airport. (FUL)

Interested in Purchase - Write: - E-Mail @ GWMATLAMS@aol.com
or Call: (714) 898 2076

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea » Sun Feb 06, 2005 09:48

Notice:

Several of us in the Aeronca world are working with Bill on this. Another Sedan owner is going to meet with him shortly and see if we can get his license current again.

His airplane may be for sale but hopefully its in 10 or more years when he has flown it for a while!

JoeA

ray

Re: Must Sell Aeronca 1950 "Sedan" -My AGE catches

Post by ray » Wed Feb 09, 2005 19:37

Bill Hope you can still get current too much time invested to sell now cf-kcp
GWMATLAMS@aol.com wrote: :cry:

1950 SEDAN FOR "SALE" ..... Almost NEW ! MUST SELL. T.T.S.N. 427.00

It's a SAD Day.... . As the owner, I have completely restored my 1950 - "Sedan", by Master A & P Technicians, from the frame outward...... . AIRFRAME & *ENGINE completely Majored. It's a beauty..... a REAL JOY to FLY. * Engine O/H'd by a certified T.C.M. shop.

33 UpGrades..... brings Aircraft up to 2004 Standards.

For more than 17 Yrs., 11 Mo's., & 27 Days we labored to prepare this aircraft to FLY..... and that it did..... and exceptionally well. for 3 1/2 Hrs..

What is SAD about all of this is I have not been able to Re-Qualify (Bi-Annual) to fly it.

You See... I am a 76 year old man, and the skill to do same have fallen aside..... . Since the iniatial Flight, I have, with a Certified Flight instructor, flown the aircraft to obtain my private license current. It has NOT happened.

So I've decided to SELL IT.

Aircraft Hangered in Southern California - at Fullerton Airport. (FUL)

Interested in Purchase - Write: - E-Mail @ GWMATLAMS@aol.com
or Call: (714) 898 2076

sedanpilot

Good luck getting current again

Post by sedanpilot » Thu Feb 10, 2005 02:24

Bill: I hope you get back in the air. Due to Family work etc, I took almost 20 years out of flying and it took me a while to get back in the saddle again, but I did. I have been flying our Sedan a lot lately over the mountains of Alaska and it is absolutely beautiful. It's worth the embarrassment of some landings that you aren't very proud of. I have done my share and fealt really stupid when I couldn't remember simple stuff like radio calls or traffic pattern procedures. It comes back, with some work. :oops:

GWMATLAMS@aol.com

Good luck getting current - Your words of encouragm't Appre

Post by GWMATLAMS@aol.com » Fri Mar 11, 2005 23:44

[quote="sedanpilot"]Bill: I hope you get back in the air. Due to Family work etc, I took almost 20 years out of flying and it took me a while to get back in the saddle again, but I did. I have been flying our Sedan a lot lately over the mountains of Alaska and it is absolutely beautiful. It's worth the embarrassment of some landings that you aren't very proud of. I have done my share and fealt really stupid when I couldn't remember simple stuff like radio calls or traffic pattern procedures. It comes back, with some work.

Thanks for those words..... It's appreciated. I'll give it a TRY. Bill M. Sr.