Aeronca Sedan Airplanes
Ray

15AC brace wires

Post by Ray » Mon Jun 06, 2005 23:14

Still need to find a set or part of a set Thanks for any other replies

GWMATLAMS@aol.com

Re: 15AC brace wires - Have FULL Set - They'd be your CHEAP

Post by GWMATLAMS@aol.com » Sun Jun 12, 2005 01:54

Ray wrote:Still need to find a set or part of a set Thanks for any other replies
15AC Empenage Flying wires - FULL Set - FOR SALE "Cheap Price" ... $100.00. You pay Packaging & shipping. They are in 'SERVICABLE CONDITION" Total Time Since New..... 210.00 Hrs. Need to be Stripped & Painted.

Reason for removal: Went to -S/Steel "Stream Line wires instead.

IF interested. Write: E-Mail - GWMATLAMS@aol.com ATTN: Bill M. Sr.

A Southern California address. To be Shipped from Orange County, Ca.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2005 17:41

GWMATLAMS@aol.com wrote:
Ray wrote:Still need to find a set or part of a set Thanks for any other replies
15AC Empenage Flying wires - FULL Set - FOR SALE "Cheap Price" ... $100.00. You pay Packaging & shipping. They are in 'SERVICABLE CONDITION" Total Time Since New..... 210.00 Hrs. Need to be Stripped & Painted.

Thanks very much Bill for the enjoyable conversation will keep in touch soon Ray

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 24, 2005 22:31

Anonymous wrote:
GWMATLAMS@aol.com wrote:

Thanks very much Bill for the enjoyable conversation will keep in touch soon Ray

Ray

15AC Brace wires

Post by Ray » Sun Jul 24, 2005 22:36

Thanks Bill for the wires , excellent product enjoyable transaction. Ray

Ron Babos

Post by Ron Babos » Mon Jul 25, 2005 17:46

Ray: Man, when are you going to fly that thing??
Ron
Before you believe anything I say, check with two more people. If they agree, I must be right.

AV8R2

15AC Brace Wires

Post by AV8R2 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 19:52

For what it is worth we manufacture NEW stainless steel tail brace wires for the 15AC Sedan.

We use Fette rolling die heads. We can roll left and right hand threads. All our wires are made from 316 SS, 95-115KSI min tensile.

We can also make custom wires, up to 120" long, in 3/16 and 1/4" round. I also have new terminal ends, L/R in stock. (Can you say float wire?)

3/16" is $1.00 per inch, 1/4" is $1.10 per inch. This is less than I was paying McWhyte when they were making cut-thread wires.

Terminals are $18.50 each for the 3/16" R/L; 1/4" are $24.50 each R/L. This is less than I was quoted by several distributors if I bought 50-100 each.

Each wire also comes with a PMA tag; that means NO paperwork.

Give us a call (877-688-3715) or email burl@alaska.com

Burl

PS Just a side note; streamlined tail wires are not approved on landplanes; float planes only and only on floats!
When all else fails, go to the source. Factory Approved parts and data will get you back in the air.

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea » Thu Jul 28, 2005 21:29

Burl,

Great to see you on the new forum! Have been flying Gareth Gilson's Sedan a while back and love the Sedan.

Hope to get one someday and glad to see you doing what you are to keep them in the air!

Joe A