Thank You (all) and Merry Christmas

National Aeronca Association topics
Jody Wittmeyer

Thank You (all) and Merry Christmas

Post by Jody Wittmeyer » Mon Dec 18, 2006 05:10

A few of us try to pick up the "good deals" and highly needed items, not to hoard them, but to keep them available to the membership. Often you will see people offer things made of "un-obtanium" to the group members that need them, just to keep them flying. Thanks for all of us that do this, special thanks to guys like you, Paul, with the skills and means to make impossible to find parts and thanks to all the people with the knowledge they provide to the group. Our whole family works together to keep them flying. Even though it will be kept at the office, the data plate for the 12 is my Christmas present to the NAA group. Mike K. Joe A. Paul, Nathan and all the experienced rebuilders and flyers, we would be lost without all the practical experience.
I support all the Aeronca groups, as I don't think there can be "too much" information available. The web and support is great! Every year this becomes more and more obvious by the increase in planes returned to flight.
Once again, Merry Christmas to all in the Aeronca Family. Have a safe and happy new year. As for my resolution? (s) 1) To get on our publishers that have had our new magazine for way too long. 2) To learn more about the pre-wars. 3) To help Brian with the drawings.
The chief will be finished this spring, which will free up loads of time.
Blue Skies and Stay Safe, and preserve 'em