NAA Dues/Joe

National Aeronca Association topics
SFC Hiatt

Re: NAA Dues/Joe

Post by SFC Hiatt » Thu Oct 15, 2009 21:26

I did mention I really enjoyed the discussion board in my renewal.

Fact is, without the discussion board I would not be a member.

Keep up the great work and if the discussion board ever comes up short operational $$ please let us me/us know.

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea » Thu Oct 15, 2009 21:43

SFC Hiatt wrote:I did mention I really enjoyed the discussion board in my renewal.

Fact is, without the discussion board I would not be a member.

Keep up the great work and if the discussion board ever comes up short operational $$ please let us me/us know.
Did I mention a beer at Middletown next summer? :)

Thanks for everything! As well thanks for your service in the US Army! We forget that we have freedom because of men and women like yourself wearing a uniform and going in harms way.

Joe A

brink

Post by brink » Thu Apr 21, 2011 19:18

Hello all:
Just dropped my dues in the mail, I guess I am a new member, I joined last June of 2010. I've read alot and not posted until now. I live in Granbury ,Texas and I own N-85235 a 7DC Champ. I had too recover it, and I am in the process of doing just that. I have my IA and I have my hanger in OXTO Nassau bay airport. Many pilots have posted transiting Granbury, If you do, call and we can do lunch 817-894-1815 Lots of places to stay, and the food is okay.

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea » Sat Apr 23, 2011 07:26

Welcome on board and thanks for staying current!

Joe A

pablo

Post by pablo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:09

Joe:
Here we go again... I have not paid any dues in years, that I can remember. Sometime ago we mentioned about emailing the status of dues, but I have never received any.
I doubt to be the only one in that situation. I am sure that the majority of NAA members would like to contribute to the organization expenses, mainly the support of this great website. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Pablo