membership

National Aeronca Association topics
kparker

membership

Post by kparker » Fri Aug 19, 2011 01:54

I just printed the membership renewal form and will enclose a checkand mail tomorrow. I must say/admit that I joined that group about 6 years ago when I bought my 1941 TAF. I have NEVER gotten a card, bill, etc from the association. I have also NEVER gotten a magazine from the association.

I try to pay my bills but if I dont know when they are due or how much they are I fall behind. I don't want that to happen because I appreciate this association and want to do everything in my power to keep it afloat.

I feel badly that I have not sent in dues each year but I wasn't
told about them...maybe that information is in the magazines ..THAT I DON"T GET ?????

I would suggest as someone has already done that a date be set and put in the magazines and on the web that Nov 1 or Dec 1 etc is the date and stick with that date.

I have met some great people on line through the association and am certainly in hopes that it will continue to give others the help and support that I have received.

Keith Parker

Mikek

Re: membership

Post by Mikek » Fri Aug 19, 2011 21:18

kparker wrote:I feel badly that I have not sent in dues each year but I wasn't
told about them...maybe that information is in the magazines ..THAT I DON"T GET ?????

Keith Parker
I am sure within the next few years the magazine will start again, but for now this Bulletin Board holds more Aeronca stuff than you can get in a magazine every 3-4 month.

I renew mine every even year at the June fly-in.
Mike Knemeyer

1410 Meadow Lane
Yellow Springs,Ohio 45387

3oh0
N83348 7AC-2015
N82146 7AC-772