Page 1 of 1

Degreaser collector stand/table

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 21:36
by jkvincent
OK, ...I give up!
What would you call this shop tool/accessory?
I've searched online at Harbor Freight & Northern luck.
I've "googled" (images) for every possible luck.
I know they're out there, I've seen'em, can you help me?


Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 22:33
by Nathan K. Hammond

But I bet you could have one welded up cheaper. We cut out the sheets and tubing and had a neighbor TIG it together. Want to say it was around $50-$75 when we got finished; The casters were the most exspencive part!